LIMITED 4 YEAR WARRANTY
We warrant our insulating covers to the original purchaser, to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal usage, for a period of 4 years (48 months) from the date of delivery to the original consumer. Such limited warranty does not cover damages caused by animals, fire, vandalism, excessive chemicals, improper installation and strain, abuse or abrasion, acts of God or use for purposes other than that for which the cover was designed. Ordinary wear and tear, delamination and seam splitting due to improper handling are not considered to be a defect in workmanship or material. Foam cores are covered against water absorbtion for up to 2-1/2 years* (30 months). Any expressed or implied warranty is limited in duration to 4 years (48 months) from the date of delivery to the original purchaser-consumer. Manufacturer shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
Any insulating cover deemed by us to have failed due to defects in materials or workmanship within four years (48 months) from date of purchase will be repaired or replaced, at our option, without charge for materials or labor (excludes cost of freight to and from the manufacturer).
Foam cores are warranted against water absorption for a period of 1 year. However on covers that have the double wrapped foam cores, and a floating blanket is properly used in conjunction with the insulating cover, the foam cores will be warranted against water absorption for a period of 2-1/2 years (30 months). Warranty of foam cores is void if any holes have been found to puncture or penetrate either the outer covering or inner seal.
Warranty does NOT cover improper use or any of the following:
- Insulating cover has been subjected to alteration, misuse, abuse, or if any repairs on the cover are attempted by anyone other than our authorized representatives, unless express written approval is given.
- Foam breakage or tearing of vinyl (this cover is not intended to be walked, stood, or sat upon, or any excessive weight caused by rain, water, snow, animals, or any other acts of God.
- Damage due to excessive chemicalization of water or contact with other chemicals on the cover material.
- Delamination or blistering of optional Energy Shield II underside.
- Fading of vinyl and thread is not considered a defect and will naturally occur due to normal chemical maintenance,exposure to the elements and aging.
- Torn handles (handles are for the sole purpose of opening and closing covers only, and NOT intended to be used to carry or remove cover from the spa/hot tub).
- Torn tie-downs or ripped seams around the tie-down. Tie-downs are not intended to be used for lifting the cover and are designed solely for child resistance.
- Scuffing & Chafing or wearing holes in cover by dragging or storing/leaning against sharp objects.
- Damage caused by improper installation, or during transportation from the dealer to purchaser.
- Any damage resulting from any misuse, abuse, negligence, acts of God, accident or alteration, (i.e. coverlifts, animals and excessive weight or wind).
To Obtain Warranty Service
Contact seller to obtain instructions on where to present the defective or failed cover along with a copy of the original bill of sale showing date of purchase, and the original warranty. No returns will be accepted without a prior issued "returned goods authorization".
- Purchaser is responsible for the return of the insulating cover and the shipping charges, from the dealer to the manufacturer.
- Manufacturer will repair or replace at the manufacturer's discretion any defects, if upon inspection by the manufacturer it is determined to be covered by the warranty.
Implied Warranties: The only express warranties are set herein and any implied warranties, including the implies warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purchase, are limited in duration to that of the expresses warranties. This warranty does not cover consequential damages or incidental damages including damage to property or injury arising for the use or inability to use this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential of incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Don't walk, sit, stand, or play on the cover, never swim or play under the cover.